20 February 2011

Mission Impossible 2 Accomplished!

Not really... But I felt that an allusion would make the title spicier. That word looks so odd. spicy-er. Do you ever reflect on a particular word? Like, this morning, I pondered the word "fact." The C-T next to each other are hardly enunciated and its difficult to say in a single syllable. Why did someone chose that word to represent the truth? And whose to say that a fact is a fact? I ponder words often? Weird, ya, I know, Not the point.


I accomplished a life goal today. Ride in a Mercedes e320. Its my dream car. On my bucket list is to ride in one, and it was soooo glamorous!!! I am such a car fanatic. Well, all teens have a subject that they know too much about I guess XD. Since I'm going to college soon, I've been thinking of my future a LOT. And that includes my bucket list! The things are mental, so I cant remember them all, but heres a few:
*Get a foreign romance
*Get a summer romance
*Move to Toronto
 *Ride in my dream car
*Graduate university
*Be in Time Square when the ball drops on New Years

No comments:

Post a Comment