14 February 2011

Its a Date! ...I Think? Maybe. Eek!

I got a date! Well.... okay its just a guy who wants to "catch up" at a movie. But you dont talk in movies ya goof! Unless he talks through movies. Oh I hope he doesnt. I wonder what itll be like! If it goes well, he might ask me out. If he asks me out, Ill ask him to the Sadie Hawkins dance. Maybe he'll kiss me goodnight? Oh gosh. Look at silly old me. I jump to conclusions. What if it goes badly and he thinks im a freak? Would I say yes if he asked me out? He's kissed my cheek before... Im so nervous! Oh the racing thoughts.... EEK


My oh my, I sound like some geek that no one loves who got her first date ever. This is not the case my dears. But that fuzzy feeling when you get your first kiss, it doesnt go away! If you get a new boyfriend, you dont go "oh ive been kissed a hundred times before, its no big deal." NO! you go eek!

~CB

No comments:

Post a Comment