20 February 2011

~CB vs ~CB?

 Was Aaron Carter the Justin Bieber of the 90s? I looooved Aaron when I was a little tot. So being a fan, I never noticed how feminine he was. People want Justin to vanish, but go on any anti-pop genre song on Youtube and in the last 10 comments, at least one comment will be on Justin Beiber! 


EXPERIMENT TIME! Ill go to my ipod. Not itunes, because i hate itunes and uninstalled it. First song to come up: Drops of Jupiter ~ Train. Justin Bieber comment? Certainly is! "I wanna know why Justin Bieber is brought up in anything. Seems like every video I watch there his name is when he dont have shit to do with anything."  This person was talking about the excessive amount of comments on him and frankly, I agree. He wont go away if you keep talking about him on every freaking Youtube video. I guess you either love him or you hate him. Controversy Controversy.


In other news.... I went on that date. Yes, It was a date. But I was so quiet!! Like, normally I'm very easily excited and chatty. But around him, I could only say 2 word sentences. Ugh. I bet he thinks I'm boring. Why cant I be myself? And why doesn't google chrome auto correct "cant" to "can't"?

No comments:

Post a Comment