14 February 2011

Guurl, You so Fake!

Dear Teenagers: STOP QUOTING FACEBOOK!!!!!!!! I hear soooo many people trying to pass on a "like" as their own stories. example:
I like turtles because they're so chill. They don't hurt anyone. They're just like, "Hey man, I want to swim, and maybe eat some lettuce. But I'm gonna take my time getting there, I'm not in a rush. Because I'm a turtle."
Then on the bus the day after everyone went on a liking spree of this, a guy goes "wow, you've never held a millipede before? They're so chill. They just squirm around all slow and look around and be like Yo im a millipede"
another example because this rant is rantish enough for 2 examples:
"When I get pulled over, I tell the cops 'when you tazor someone, you should say pika CHUUU!!!'"
then you hear a person at school go "I was just pulled over and told a cop he should yell pikachu when he tazors someone."
REALLY?! You OBVIOUSLY would never say that and you probably dont even have a car. 
WAY TO BE ORIGINAL!
Rant-over.
~CB

No comments:

Post a Comment