13 February 2011

It Was The Best of Times, It Was the Worst of Times

This little nerd kid in my math class knows Hamlet really well. He's friends with Pierre so I guess he's not as nerdy as I thought. Funny how just one little thing can change your view on a person completely!


So lots of teens nowadays are suicidal. I wont go into speaking about myself.... But have you ever really thought about what you truly live for? Friends don't count. Most of the friends you have in high school wont even follow you through life, so why live for them? I think if people actually found their own little sanctioned thought, people's minds would be more at ease. We're in high school, our whole lives ahead of us! Unless you don't have goals of course! What do I live for, you may ask? I live for the feeling of sunshine on my face. Not "oh, the suns out, hurray" But for that time when you can really feel the warm sun on your face. Gosh, how cheesy. But I think all people need something to pull them out from under at one point or another. It makes you think, doesnt it?
~CB

No comments:

Post a Comment