13 February 2011

A Day in the Life

So most of my posts title's have been songs. That wasnt my goal, but okay, it works.


So today I got to go to the barn to ride my darling horse Tyler. He's not mine but I lease him. It was sooo hot out. in February. When it should be snowing. Anyways. I was fine when I was going but when we went down to the walk, I felt terrible and out of breath and about to pass out. That happens to me a lot when I wake up then go ride. If I go after school then its all good. Ugh. Stupid lack of electrolytes. But the ride was good. I jumped a little even tho I wasnt supposed to. Shh, hehe.


I also went to a friends party. Pierre was there. Just my luck.... it got awkward when we played Never Have I Ever, and at other times. I just wish he'd go away. Oh the things that happen when our ex's are around.... I think my cough fetish is getting stronger. Its my pet peeve when people cough around me. Even if they turn away or cover their mouths, I have to look away ASAP and not breathe that air. Germaphobes unite!
~CB
P.S:  how journal-esque this post is! Is blog synonymous for diary? Well I guess this is an intro to future thoughts on me? Sure lets go with that. Sorry?

No comments:

Post a Comment