01 May 2011

My Life Is Cinderella

Yesterday, I went to prom with a great guy. Although I use the word "great" loosely because deep down, all guys are asses. It went absolutely perfectly. He bought me flowers, I danced okay (im not a good dancer), and i met so many nice people. 


But of course, that was all just a fairytale. The second I get home, I'm told of how much trouble i'm in for being a few minutes late. All throughout the next day, I'm given all these chores. At dinner, my dad tells the table of the Pope/wannabe saint's miracles of healing a person with Parkinsons. I disagree and said that I dont believe in it. My dad says that I cant disagree because im Catholic (officially, not in spirit). I told him that it doesnt matter that I'm Catholic because it doesnt mean I have to agree. I was also invited to play tennis. I declines, as I'm kind of  tired due to FREAKING PROM yesterday. So my mom storms into my room yelling at me about my "attitude" and just gives me more chores. Chores that ill probably be yelled at for not doing a good enough job later. Yep, thats right, I'm not allowed to disagree in this house hold. I'm also not allowed to be in a bad mood or else i'll be punished for "having an attitude." I really hate humans that will give you a hard time if youre sick or in a bad mood. Sorry for not being a cheerful little daffodil 24/7. What a complete 180 turn from my Prince to my wicked (step) parents.


Sincerely, Cinderella

No comments:

Post a Comment