05 May 2011

AP Death

So the AP American History test is tomorrow. I'm scared to death. I learn by doing, so talking it out and writing it down myself helps a lot. Tactile Learners Unite! But no one wants to hear an hour long rant about American History!! I'm torn between thinking "okay whatever you havent learned yet, you arent going to learn in one night so just give up and rest." But on the other hand, I'm thinking "get off your lazy ass, you've only studied the war of  1812!" I know my early stuff very well. But thats like hardly on the test! I know my stuff. But then I take practice tests.

Example: "blah blah Mayflower Compact?" Me: *hm okay thats the first idea of a self government by the pilgrims!* Answer choices: a) b) c) d) ... all not relating to my little definition! ugh im screwed.

Here comes my inner over achiever. Imagine how awful itll be going to college and signing up for american history cuz you werent good enough to pass it in high school. Cost of tuition minus $90. Oh dear....

No comments:

Post a Comment