03 May 2011

Challenges

So some pretty stressful things are going on. They haven't happened yet but pretty soon, I'll have a lot on my plate. Wow, without context an assumer could assume I was pregnant from hearing that! P.s: Not Pregnant. I am currently watching 16 and Pregnant though! Crazy stuff... A girl agreed to get married during her 1st week of sophomore year and then that same guy left her on the side of the road and kidnapped her child. Crazy. Off Topic.



  • The AP US American History Test
  • Write and submit a writing sample to apply for Newspaper
  • Horse Show
  • Finals
  • Socratic Seminar in English and a History project due soon
  • My final Intro to Media Production film. (So far, they've all been 30 seconds to a minute. this one is 5. eek!)
  • Apply to the Outback Steakhouse hostess position
  • Apply to be a Girl Scout camp councelor
  • Get my AIMS results back and hopefully be a National Merit Scholar
  • Be a better girlfriend
  • Planning my birthday party
Ah, so much is up in the air. I hope I can conquer it all. Its as if standing on even ground and seeing a big dust storm coming your way in the distance. So hopefully I can ride it out. I know I'm going to struggle a little bit but I have a good feeling that it'll be okay! We'll seeee :)

No comments:

Post a Comment