16 April 2011

A Personal

I tend to generalize when I blog. I've talked about major issues from religion to child rights. But who is the voice behind these words? Words of wisdom from my English teacher: "People spend so much time focusing on the bad things about themselves. They don't take compliments. They should be proud of their achievements and if there is something good about themselves, they need to focus on that instead" Paraphrased. 


I started this blog because I don't think that many people understand what goes through teenagers heads. I'm a pretty reflexive person with big goals in life. Where to begin??
FAVORITES:

  • Purple
  • Billie Joe Armstrong <3
  • Jumping my boyssss (horses)
  • Strawberries
  • People who are easy to talk to
  • Degrassi
  • Texting
  • Otters
  • Flaming hot cheetoes
Things that Irk Me:
  • Bugs. But not spiders. 
  • Coupe cars
  • People who walk slow
  • Under achievers/ the lazy
  • Guys who are asses. Ive learned that most are. 
  • Big Time Rush
  • Tasks that involve going back and forth repetitively (i.e Emptying the dishwasher)
My Goals In Life and the Summer
  • *SEE MY BUCKETLIST POST*
  • Join a dance class
  • Show horses more often
  • Move to Canada and prove everyone wrong
  • Have a lot of people know my name
  • Become a journalist making more than $40,000 per year
  • Rekindle friendships
  • get higher than a 3.5 GPA
  • Learn to play the Ukulele
  • Finish learning a piano song
  • Improve things with my boyfriend.

No comments:

Post a Comment