25 April 2011

AHHH GERMS!! Sincerely, Under The Weather

Teehee! I think this picture represents my germophobic views perfectly!

Today, my biology teacher went on ANOTHER rant forcing her views on us. This time about how bacteria does not equal germs and how hand sanitizer will cause bacteria will infect us and take over the world. Also in history, we learned about Anthrax Terrorist attacks (where seemingly normal postal mail was contaminated with an anthrax virus consequently spreading fear). Coincidentally, today is also the first day that I got sick. 




So I guess that makes the theme of my day Germs. 


NERDS FTW: "Germs" cannot be a theme because themes cant be one word! A theme is a message conveyed directly or indirectly. A message cannot be expressed through one word. A better theme would be "Germs are controversially beneficial or harmful depending on how it is taught." That could also be a thesis. *GASP* a thesis and a theme in one sentence?? Even though a thesis is supported BY a theme? And yet its both?? Controversy, Controversy. NERD OUT


Now the point I'm trying to make is... I HATE COLDS!! I get that one is infected with a different virus every time so its impossible to find a cure but come on! Give us something! People always say "oh its just a cold..." But no. I disagree. We poor unfortunate souls who are infected SUFFER. Honestly, this morning I felt like death. *sniffle sniffle* 

No comments:

Post a Comment